” Happy people plan actions, they don’t plan results.” – Dennis Wholey
Ideas don’t grow on trees, (I looked), so I went to the bookstore to research ideas for happiness tasks.
I saw some cool books that are nothing but lists! Guess what I learned??
Seven Wonders of the World (was on my bucket list to learn these – check…and visit them – difficult as all but one are gone…or are they?)
- Great Pyramids – only wonder still in existence (Egypt)
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon (Iraq)
- Temple of Artemis (Turkey)
- Statue of Zeus (Greece)
- Mausoleum at Halicarnassus (Turkey)
- Colossus of Rhodes (Greece)
- Lighthouse of Alexandria (Egypt)
Yah…one new idea.
Finally, I got distracted by the cute guys drinking coffee at the next table, interjected myself into their conversation and lost focus and track of time. Guess what happened next??
Not much. I practiced all my new flirting skills, but got no new happiness ideas. No new phone number either, but I did enjoy the scenery on my detour from task searching.
317 new ideas needed; 7 new ideas found:
- Chewing food
- Clean kitchen
- Stress relief
- Sleep under the stars
- Recipe testing
- idea tree
- time tree
- money tree
- bakewell tart tree
- cute, eligible men tree
- list tree
- happiness tree
So…it has come to this !
I didn’t come up with too many new ideas, so start sending them in!!!!
Rating: Find new tasks day (8 out of 10)
- Itchy feet – 4 out of 5 (Love the bookstore)
- Twitch – still have it; booked a doctor’s appointment
- Happy hour – 3 out of 5 (didn’t have enough time to really get into the task… imagine if time grew on trees)
What the heck does all that mean, you ask? Read Itchy Feet Explained.
Tomorrow: Zentangle. Use the calendar to view my happiness tasks for each day along with a brief description of the task and why I chose it.
- Seven wonders of the world and a few more (worldsheritagetravel.wordpress.com)
- Seven things (tawcabout.wordpress.com)