” If you can’t be a pencil to write someone’s happiness, then try at least to be a nice eraser to remove someone’s sadness.” – Dolores Macas Demavivas
- The first time you wake up rested (then panic in a blind sweat to see what’s wrong)
- The first time you want to stomp your feet like a child and yell, “I’m the one who told you that!” when your little darling explains in great detail about something they ‘just learned’.
- The first time you realize they know more than you remember about math.
So…it has come to this !
Let yourself get ravelled up in the twists and turns of life; pulling the thread never ends well.
Rating: Zentangle day (6 out of 10)
- Itchy feet – 3 out of 5 (Knew time would be rushed – you can’t rush doddling)
- Twitch – it’s a part of my life
- Happy hour – 3 out of 5 (would like to have researched it more before I started…feels like a redo)
What the heck does all that mean, you ask? Read Itchy Feet Explained.
Tomorrow: Chew my food. Use the calendar to view my happiness tasks for each day along with a brief description of the task and why I chose it.
- Zentangles in Grade 6 (monniart.wordpress.com)