“All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.” ~John Gunther
I knew a man who chewed his food so slowly that when everyone else at the table was finishing dessert he was still half way through his dinner. He chewed his food to excess for three reasons:
- to enjoy the sensations of eating
- because he believed his body digested the food better
- because it allowed time for his body to decide when it was full
So…it has come to this !
Slow food, not fast food, is the answer. Why rush a good thing?
Rating: Eat slowly day (7 out of 10)
- Itchy feet – 3 out of 5 (Thought it would be a time waste)
- Twitch – its a fast twitch
- Happy hour – 4 out of 5 (Found enough value in it that I will endeavor to slow down at least one meal per day )
What the heck does all that mean, you ask? Read Itchy Feet Explained.
Tomorrow: Invent a kiss. Use the calendar to view my happiness tasks for each day along with a brief description of the task and why I chose it.