“Sooner or later in life everyone discovers that perfect happiness is unrealizable, but there are few who pause to consider the antithesis: that perfect unhappiness is equally unattainable.” – Primo Levi
My allegiance to meant-to-be vs coincidence is finicky. Today I am happily forced into the meant-to-be camp. WOW! Thank you to Marjorie, (http://marjorievasquez.wordpress.com), who awarded me a beautiful blogger award on a challenging day.
I have noticed in the past that my writing gets put to the wayside at the times I need it the most. The harder life gets, the deeper the black hole goes, the less I write. It’s time for a change.
Thanks for the spark of light, Marjorie. Today I am writing again.
Things that I have to do:
Give generous thanks to the blogger that nominated you….EASY!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Check out Marjorie’s blog http://marjorievasquez.wordpress.com
Write Seven things about yourself:
- I’ve won every race I’ve entered this year. (and there is one coming up on the weekend…)
- Happiness and I are not friends at the moment but I believe we will be again
- I can’t drink coffee or eat chocolate but I make up for it with candy and white wine
- I am having a birthday soon
- I didn’t think much of ‘50 Shades of Grey‘ but loved ‘Life of Pi‘
- I love two-stepping
- I have had braces twice
I want to nominate you! You are all awesome!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Include the award logo somewhere in your blog
- Answer these 10 questions below, for fun, if you want to.
- Nominate 10-12 blogs you enjoy
- Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to participate.
- Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Questions I need to answer:
- What is your favorite color? – Blue and Yellow
- What is your favorite animal? – Horse
- What is your favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink? – coconut water
- Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter? – Facebook
- What is your favorite pattern? –Zentangle
- Do you prefer giving or getting presents? –giving, but love getting
- What is your favorite number? 3
- What is your favorite day of the week? –Tuesdays
- What is you favorite flower? –Lilac
- What’s your passion? –Writing and Fitness
Thank you so much! I feel blessed!
So…it has come to this !
I have always believed that technology separates us from humanity and yet today I was lifted from a dark place by a virtual stranger. I ❤ technology.
Rating: Beautiful Blogger award day (5 out of 10)
- Itchy feet – 0 out of 5 (Not in a happy place and didn’t know it was coming)
- Twitch – it’s uniqueness makes it beautiful
- Happy hour – 5 out of 5 (It is difficult to be perfectly unhappy)
What the heck does all that mean, you ask? Read Itchy Feet Explained.
Tomorrow: Wedding. Use the calendar to view my happiness tasks for each day along with a brief description of the task and why I chose it.
- Versatile Blogger Award (casualnatural.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful blogger award (corporateskirts.wordpress.com)